THE FLAVOR OF ASIA (Click photo to enlarge)
16. Coconut Tiger Shrimp (6)Crispy tiger shrimp coated in shredded coconut batter. Served with Thai sweet chili sauce.
7. Thai Cold Mango Roll (2)Mango and vegetables wrapped in soft rice paper. Served with Hoisin sauce and peanut dip.
15. Thai Peanut Sauce Dumpling (14)Chicken seasoned with green onion and black pepper, wrapped in wonton pastry. Served with hot peanut sauce.
32.Thai Lemongrass Soup (Tom_Yum)Rich Thai herb broth combined with lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, tamarind, fresh chili, tomato and mushroom.
(Vegetable, Chicken, or Shrimp option)
105. Thai Pineapple Fried RiceJasmine rice stir- fried with egg, tiger shrimp, chicken, peas, fresh pineapple, raisin and roasted cashew nut.
51. Green CurryThai green curry with coconut milk, onion, peas, sweet peppers and basil.
(Vegetable, Chicken, Beef, or Tiger Shrimp option)
18. Thai House PlatterThai spring roll (2), Thai crispy shrimp roll (2), Thai cold chicken salad roll (2) Thai wonton crisps and Thai shrimp chips. Served with Thai sweet chili sauce and Hoisin peanut dip.
61. Thai Spicy BasilChicken breast or lean beef or Thai tiger shrimp stir-fried with Thai chili, garlic, fresh basil leaves, sweet peppers and onion.
91. Thai Mixed VegetablesStir -fried snow peas, mushroom, onion, sweet peppers, baby corn, bok choy and broccoli with light garlic sauce.
21. Fresh Mango SaladFresh chopped green mango tossed with onion, sweet peppers, mint leaves, coriander, roasted cashew nut, lime juice and Thai house dressing.
111. Pad ThaiThai rice noodle stir-fried with egg, bean sprouts, onion and palm sugar in tamarind Pad Thai sauce, garnished with lime and crushed peanuts. (Veg, Chicken, Beef, or Shrimp option)